Current Skincare Routine – Oily Uneven Skin
My current skincare routine has made a great difference to my skin. The hormonal blemishes on my chin are gone and my uneven tone is becoming better by the day. I have also seen a difference in my pores and oiliness. My foundation is a looking even better than normal as my skin has a radiance to it that shows through.
I brought thees products after doing lots of research online. I read lots of different reviews focusing on ones from people with my skin type and watch YouTube videos as well. I then search the internet and shops for discount codes and offers with the products I’d like to buy. Great places to look for these are:
- Lookfantastic.com – free worldwide delivery
- Feelunique.com – free 2 day delivery orders over £15
- BeautyBay.com – free 2 day for orders over £15, free next day for orders over £40
- Escentuals.com – free delivery orders over £30 or £1.95 for 2day
- Allbeauty.com – free Royal Mail tracked delivery orders over £20
So onto my current routine and product choices.
- Cleanse – Sarah Chapman Rapid Radiance £29
- Tone – Aveda exfoliating toner £18 or Ren’s clarifying toner £13
- Hydrate – Guerlain Honey Nector Lotion £46.00 (check out www.escentuals.com for discounts)
- Treat – Guerlain SOS serum followed by Alpha-H Liquid Gold Perfecting Daywear £41.00
- Moisterise – Alpha-H balancing and exfoliating lotion £34 or Sarah Chapman Skin Insurance 30SPF £44
- Remove Makeup – Ultrabland Lush £10.75 or Alpha-H Cleansing Oil £35.95
- Cleanse – Alpha-H Cleasning Oil or Ole Henriksen Pure Truth Melting Cleanser £24
- Tone –Alpha-H Liquid Gold (3 times a week) Aveda exfoliating toner
- Hydrate – Guerlain Honey Nector Lotion
- Treat – Sunday Riley Luna £85 sometimes followed with a Origins Mask Drink Up Intensive£23 or Calm to your senses £23
I have seen a great change in my skin since I started this routine I think this is because it has more targeted active ingredients for my skin type and concerns.
Five steps might seem like a lot to some people but considering the Korens do ten or more it really isn’t. I do however love doing my skincare routine so I find it enjoyable and look forward to using my products.