Winter always drags on and on…bring on the spring I say…until then try a bit of dramatic eye makeup to perk you up and your eyes….
Here’s a really easy bright eyeshadow look.
To create my bright eyes look I used a Accessroize Eyeshadow Palette, £8 from Superdrug
I first off all primed my lids with Urban Decay primer potion I have oily lids and find if I don’t use a primer they always crease. if you have dry lids you can probably get away without one.
I only used two brush to create this look a flat short eye brush and a fluffy blending eye brush. Its good to have cotton buds and a gentle makeup remover to hand too.
1. Take the mid green in palette and using flat brush press the shadow onto the lid… its important to press rather than sweep as you want a strong colour pay off plus it stops colour from dropping people eye.
2. Apply lighter green all over lid and repeat process.
3. Then taking the darker green shade apply from outer corner into middle of eye again with flat brush.
4. Then using the fluffy blender brush take the lightest green or a yellow if you like and gently buff over top edge of eye u to brows this blends the colour and creates a soft edge.
5. Next use a clean flat brush and apply the darkest pink in palette under eyes then repeat with the mid purple tone.
6.Use a clean blender brush to soften slightly.
7. Line both top and bottom waterlines with Avon Gel SuperShock liner in Black.
9. Add Avon SuperShock Mascara in black to lashes.
10. Remember to do your brows to!
This was even easier with just two matt eye shadows from the new BodyShop colour crush collection £7 each.
I used a purple eyeliner on waterlines and the same Avon SuperShock Mascara.
You could use any two colours you like there’s loads to choose from
Navy Blue & Coral Orange
Neon Yellow & Violet Purple
Fuchsia Pink & Grass Green